We're looking for
A smart and passionate Senior React Native Developer👨💻 to join our team, and we can’t wait to meet you! Our office is based in Cluj-Napoca but you can work from anywhere.
- Collaborate with a team of developers where you'll be responsible for implementing the mobile app designed to work for both Android and IOS devices, using React Native.
- Develop new user-facing features using React Native
- Develop, test, deploy, and maintain mobile applications and web services to support the information needs of the company’s business lines
- Deploy for testing and production and make sure everything is running ok
- Participate in project estimates and new project setups
- Take a leading role in the design of services and implementations.
- Communicate with team members and clients on a daily basis in stand-ups and calls
- Optimize workflows and development tactics by implementing libraries/templates and other assets
- Take responsibility for the efficiency and quality of the code
- Help train and coach junior developers in the team
- Perform code reviews for other team members
What we need
- 5-6+ years of experience as a Frontend Developer
- Excellent experience with React Native**,** Redux
- Good understanding of REST APIs/ GraphQL for deep integrations
- Experienced with store releases: App Store / Google Play
- Experienced with Git, including an understanding of branching and merging workflows
- Working knowledge of agile software development life-cycle
Who you are
A nice person who is passionate about coding and has the joy of lifelong learning. Maybe a bit more than that. We’re looking for someone eager to broaden their tech horizons by working on innovative projects and constantly learning alongside a great team.
- A competitive salary in line with your experience.
- Type of collaboration: PFA / SRL or individual employment agreement.
- Flexible and fully remote work
- Private medical insurance @Regina Maria
- Referral & loyalty bonuses
- Loyalty leave (+1 day off/ 1 year)
- Discounted Gym Membership
- English courses
- Work in a young and energetic team
- Fun team-buildings and social events
At Quickleaf 🍀 you will find:
- Work-from-anywhere culture, encouraging work-life balance and independence at work
- Flat hierarchy so you aren’t far from our founders with their ‘open-door’ policy
- Awesome working environment, we work hard we play hard and we take pride in our business and our personal development.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? To apply please send your updated CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. 📧