We're looking for
A Java Developer with good technical skills and experience of at least 4 years. You will be part of an autonomous team of engineers working on high-impact projects for an enterprise SaaS company (for example, distributing services to support regional data centers). You will be in direct contact with stakeholders from the customer (Developers, Architects, etc.), based in the US or UK.
- Apply and expand your experience of working with Java 11, Spring, Maven, MySQL, REST APIs, CI/CD;
- Assume end-to-end responsibility on the products we deliver;
- Understand the importance of code efficiency, enabling quality by code reviewing, unit, and integration testing;
- Nice to have: experience working with microservices, DevOps knowledge.
What we need
- You have good applied knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and testing;
- You are proactive and results-oriented with a strong passion for technology;
- You are open to learning other programming languages, such as Kotlin for backend projects;
- You are used to being a sparring partner for the client in taking technological and design decisions;
Who you are
A nice person who is passionate about coding and has the joy of lifelong learning. Maybe a bit more than that. We’re looking for someone eager to broaden their tech horizons by working on innovative projects and constantly learning alongside a great team.
- Competitive salary - negotiable based on your competencies
- Type of collaboration: PFA / SRL or individual employment agreement.
- Flexible schedule and fully remote work
- Private medical insurance @Regina Maria
- Referral & loyalty bonuses
- Loyalty leave (+1 day off/ year)
- Discounted Gym Membership
- English courses
- Work in a young and energetic team
- Fun team-buildings and monthly social events
At Quickleaf 🍀 you will find:```
- Work-from-anywhere culture, encouraging work-life balance and independence at work
- Flat hierarchy so you aren’t far from our founders with their ‘open-door’ policy
- Awesome working environment, we work hard we play hard and we take pride in our business and our personal development.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Please send your updated CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. 📧